Samstag, 11. April 2009

Sky-Blue Eyes

German:
Jo Leute. Ich hab irgendwie gar keine Lust auf dieses "Download, but please support the Bands!" ding.. Fühl mich momentan irgendwie nicht so... Auf dem anderen Blog wird warscheinlich auch ehr Tote Hose sein...
Das heißt jetzt nicht das ich überhaupt nicht mehr upploade. Vieleicht ab und zu aber bevor ich wieder regelmäßig was uppen kann muss ich was regeln...
Könnt jaah weiter hin was auf der Shoutbox hinterlassen, oder mir jaah mailen : Pandaman@live.de


English:
Hey guys. This Days I really don't feel like I'm going to post some stuff. For sure, I'will upload things from time to time but.. I gotta do sumthing first before I can upload stuff every 3rd day...
Hope you guys respect that. If you wanna tell me something, drop me a line at my Shoutbox or mail me : Pandaman@live.de


"Everything I need finds places I can't reach-
I wan't everything to be Easy"
Bats & Mice


Devil Lad

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen